Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just enough to get by........

I am trying to fill up a little space just to make my page seem useful for the time being. So this post has a purpose for just that. Hopefully my stuff along with 15,000 pounds of my families junk will be at our new doorstep in the great hot mess of Texas. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas, they really can make a town into something great, but i miss the beach, and frinds....I bore my testimony in my new wards meeting.....awkward.....they laughed at all of my jokes and agreed with all of my beliefs and personal feelings on the gospel.....but once i said, "You gotta love southern hospitality" they all went stone faced, and of course, when i sat down my mom proclaimed(in a loud whisper) great testimony.....which was nice of her, but i could feel the eyes of everyone in that room burn through my skull like a metal skewer through a marsh'ed-mellow. To make things worse we left after Sacrement to take my brother to the airpor, which is fine, but with a new ward, and my branding us as Californians, it probably won't help. That's all for now.....'till next time, stay classy bloggers. =]

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your blog!! Its so you....Its great!! =) I bet everyone in your ward loved your testimony! I wish I could have heard it! Love you!!!

Jessica said...

Ah, Aaron...
I just love you.
Enough said.

Elder Ben Sanchez said...

What is this....all you have is:

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! Ashely! BLAH BLAH BLAH! Mom! BLAH BLAH BLAH! Southern Hospitality! BLAH BLAH BLAH! 1500 lbs! Where's Ben in all this? Where? I'll tell you where....He's nowhere! That's where!(all things said are in Peter Griffin voice) Naw but in seriousness I miss the guy! Can't wait to go to the MTC!!!

All