I'm not a fan of this kind of thing, because in a "normal" situation, you could just call me and ask how life is going, BUT due to a call from a higher being =] I am unable to answer your calls. So now i am being a burden beyond 36 hour labor(by most accounts, 72 if u ask her), and a 20 year marathon of diapers, homework, dating, and post-adolescence(yes diapers for 20 years if u read it that way.... hi-larious). So if through this rambling u see that what I am trying to say is that I'm off in a distant land of fabled creatures, otherwise known as North Carolina,(not so far or fabled i guess) and i am teaching religion to the people of that region. As i am doing such, my dear mom will hopefully be keeping an account of my walk-about, and help you all be informed of my travels. Thats the plan initially, whatever she writes, remember, it's her creative writing at work...=]....I'm only kidding, i know it's all good! Hope my description didn't put you to sleep or make u so bored that u would rather watch a cat eat waffles with a tennis racquet.(i would rather that too...ahhh...good stuff)
No comments:
Post a Comment